RTM Redux Day 5 - C4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So Kaedon gets a list topping 91.7, which clearly puts him in the lead by a large margin. The next fellow who will be trying to knock Kaedon off his throne is Mr. C4.

C4
25th in posts
41st in reputation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He used to get on my nerves. He's grown on me a little bit since then. Although the vociferousness over the whole WS situation is going to bring down his score ever so slightly. 6.5/10​

C4

Well, I have changed alot since my days as OnceWalker! I think I deserve more :shifty:

Rell

Reaction score
lol He's cool, never had a problem with him at all, besides, I usually like the controversial members so I'll give him an 8.

the dark knight

7/10

he was a blueberry when he first came on. some of his new posts remind of me his old days but he did improve a lot. keep it up!

phantomgerald

3/10. He can't accept the fact that not everybody have to agree with him, and takes the internet way way too seriously.

*Waits for him to come in and trash me*