RTM Redux Day 39 - J-Dawg

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

In the most up and down RTM thread, LadyHotrod comes in with a score of 83.9 and ties The Italian Outsider for 18th.

J-Dawg
34th in Posts
64th in Reputation

---------------​

Decent member. Been picking up in activity recently with the addition of the MMA discussion.

7.5 for me

LadyHotrod

83.9?

You're all smurfs. (this is sarcasm, just incase anyone is dumb)

J-Dawg: 8/10.

K. I am feeling better now, lol.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
In the most up and down RTM thread, LadyHotrod comes in with a score of 83.9 and ties The Italian Outsider for 18th.

a female ties me? biggest bullcrap ever heard in my life...

ma cristo..

cioè..

no sul serio, voi vi fate troppe seghe...

as for J-Daws 7,75

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
he is pretty cool sometimes

7/10

Qwake

J-Dawg owns, one of the first guys I met here, likes MMA as do I, likes gaming and is from Michigan :D

9.5/10

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Man fuck you LadyHotRod! J-Dawg is cool as fuck, knows his music, wrestling, sports, MMA, and whatnot. 10/10 nuff said

LadyHotrod

Man fuck you LadyHotRod! J-Dawg is cool as fuck, knows his music, wrestling, sports, MMA, and whatnot. 10/10 nuff said

I don't give a flying fuck how cool YOU think he is. He was fine until he started whining about not getting ratings in a fucking member redux. IMO, it means more when you are chosen because you deserve it, not when you're picked just because you cry about it.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
^^^ But getting good ratings from everybody makes u feel like u belong here and that u didn't join for no damn. I've been here since last November and I feel like I've done nothing for IWF.

LadyHotrod

^^^ But getting good ratings from everybody makes u feel like u belong here and that u didn't join for no damn. I've been here since last November and I feel like I've done nothing for IWF.

Why do you think you did nothing? You have posts here so you contributed to the forum. That's doing something :)

LOL, did you see some of my scores? I was nice enough to give him a 1 at least.

I could have ended up with a total of 0 points and I still would continue posting here. Being liked or not doesn't make a difference to me.

J

"Hold on one Cotton pickin second." Sorry for the Cornette quote. But me "whining" was kind of a joke and I think that Peep knew that. So if that's why your all pissed at me again. Just gtfo please.

Edit: I luv how you change it to a one because i made a joke and refused to fight with you about it. So just save a smile and suck a dick.

LadyHotrod

LOL!

You actually mentioned it a few times and less than an hour after you cry that you still didn't have one, you suddenly have one.

I gave you a 4 and then changed it because that was giving you too much credit. You should also check the edit time. I had the 4/10 up there for about a half second before I edited it. I didn't edit it after whatever joke you're talking about. The edited part is the last line, not the score. I changed the score too quick for the edit to be listed.

Man, I get a 0/10 and don't say a word about it but some guy gets a 1 and it hurts his e-feelings. People, whatever score you get means nothing. Peep does it for fun. Who cares if someone gives you a shitty mark. Everyone has the right to.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

9/10. J has been contributing well lately, and he is awesome. Not many members made me feel welcome when I joined, but he was one of them.

J

You act like I care you gave me a 1. Fact is that most of the time Peep just cuts out scores that are just way out there. So i could care less and If I'm correct I asked like once in the past and was just joking around today. On top of that Peep said he already planned on doing mine a little bit ago. So please stop trying to argue. Cause I'm not going to waste my time doing so.

LadyHotrod

LOL, who's arguing? You're the one who brought up the score I gave you so I find it hard to believe that it didn't bother you.

I never said I had anything against you personally, I don't, I just get irritated by people who stand up and wave their hands in the air screaming LOOK AT ME!

Sorry but when it comes to the member redux topic, you just seemd to do that. I saw you mention how you didn't have one a couple of times.

Don't take it personally, I just hate that shit and it was probably more irritting today because of that moron Quintastic One.