RTM Redux Day 38 - LadyHotrod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Dre comes in with a score of 72.2

LadyHotrod
135th in Posts
47th in Reputation

-------------​

EDIT- 8.9

:eek:

The A-man

Reaction score
She married to Roddy Piper and looks like the chick from GTA: San Andreas.

9/10

Hometown Kid

Yeah she's a cool honest member although the flaming is a little ridiculous sometimes it's no big issue or anything...a very good member overall. :y:

8.5/10

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

10/10

A girl who likes games that isn't fat and fugly nuff said.

Do me next please

Oh yeah she helped my put the pwnjob on FloodedAngel and friends, the ones who kept stalking me. We showed them and we got em to fuck off.

I barely knew her back, she just helped. So yeah 10/10

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

6/10. This is a wrestling forum, so I kinda have to take points off because I don't see her contribute to the wrestling part as much as I feel she could.

PeepShow said:
EDIT- 8.9
Because she's your e-gf?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
There are no greater words in the world to hear than 'Bite the pillow bitch, I'm coming in dry.'

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
if this was done a few months ago I would have probably gave her a 0...but since then she has became a pretty cool member IMO....but sometimes she been known to fly off the handle to much and then get pissed at someone else for taking stuff to far...when really she does it also...but I'll end with saying she gets a 9/10

LadyHotrod

6/10. This is a wrestling forum, so I kinda have to take points off because I don't see her contribute to the wrestling part as much as I feel she could.

Because she's your e-gf?

Maybe if people posted better shit than LIK LOL I MARK 4....then I would contribute more.