RTM Redux Day 33 - Christian

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Y2Jasmine comes in with a score of 83.8

Christian
57th in Posts
65th in Reputation

----------------​

One of my favs on here. You can say I ride his dick. It's cool. Who's ashamed? :08:

He spams quite a bit, but fuck that. When he does, it's in the proper context and makes sense at the time. Solid stuff. 8.5/10

HHHforever

Reaction score
I like Christian. He usually posts pretty well and the few times I've talked to him I've enjoyed it. So.....

8.25/10

MikeRaw

Honestly, he doesnt post really at all in wrestling sections... But, he does on occasion, and they are usually pretty good. Also, every forum needs members like him just to be active and make some jokes/stories and hang out in the SB.
Pretty easy to get along with, and hes been here a while, so 7.5/10

Qwake

Hmm I don't know him much but he is an alright guy from when I have talked to him...7/10 :p

Soulpower

8/10. Solid member, I'd like to see him post a bit more, but when he foes post its usually something good.

Wrestling Station

^i would have voted a ten but he smokes and i hate it when i sit beside a smoker and make my clothes smell shit like him.. (the smoker in general not christian lol).

so 8.5/10 would be a fair vote imo.

Christian

Reaction score
^i would have voted a ten but he smokes and i hate it when i sit beside a smoker and make my clothes smell shit like him.. (the smoker in general not christian lol).

so 8.5/10 would be a fair vote imo.

well i dont smoke cigarettes (hate them actually) and i wouldnt smoke in front of randoms because the only thing id be smoking is weed. or a black n mild.

that makes it a ten from ws WOOT WOOT smurfs

Rell

Reaction score
0/10 fuck that smurf :dry:

hehe, j/k

smokes refer, cool as the other side of the pillow, 9/10 from me.