RTM Redux Day 32 - Y2Jasmine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Osama comes in with a score of 84.7

Y2Jasmine
104th in Posts
27th in Reputation

---------------​

The only thing that detracts from her score is her lack of activity over the past months. She's one of the best posters on here and is always a pleasure to talk to.

9/10

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I have nothing agaisn't her... she's pretty cool! 10/10

MikeRaw

Ive always gotten along with her, on IWF and MSN:D Shes been great ever since she joined, and when she posts, they're always insightful and thought out (even if I dont agree with some of them)... She wasnt active for a while, but seems to be active again now, so 9/10:)

C4

She is the second best female next to LadyHotrod but is totally not active and is overrated most of the times over here, her posts are sensible enough but she hardly posts and is the E-Fed Moderator? She isn't really that good to deserve 9 or 10 for her actual contributions to the forum, I'm sorry but it's just a 6/10 from me Jasmine.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
somebody on msn said:
Jasmine = internet whore

let's say the truth... most of the people here (and not here :shifty: ) are just after her pussy.
i have a tendency not to believe people on forums in general, particularly if they pretend to be a (supposedly) hot girl.
anyways i have to admit that his/her posts are often worthy a reading, and the few times i talked to him/her through the flirt knight, he/she was actually a good talker 6/10

Rell

Reaction score
We're dating...

She's also my alias, and in fact, doesn't exist at all...

We also engage in "cyber-sex" together, Kenfan used his inspector gadget like tactics to figure us out...

Am I forgetting anything? As for the rating, I'll have to give her a 9/10. She would have gotten a perfect 10, but she's never around. Does she even post in wrestling sections? And you guys call me a spammer, she's basically the female version of me :smh

Her new name = Qwasmine

Hometown Kid

We're dating...

We also engage in "cyber-sex" together, Kenfan used his inspector gadget like tactics to figure us out...

What the fuck!?

Oh Jasmine seems alright from what i've seen...our paths have never crossed and probably never will...unless she becomes Straight-Edge :)
7.5/10

MikeRaw

We're dating...

Am I forgetting anything? As for the rating, I'll have to give her a 9/10. She would have gotten a perfect 10, but she's never around. Does she even post in wrestling sections? And you guys call me a spammer, she's basically the female version of me :smh

Her new name = Qwasmine

She posts in the wrestling sections quite a bit lately, lol. But I guess you wouldnt know, because as you said, you never even GO in the wrestling sections:laugh: jk man:)

Rell

Reaction score
She posts in the wrestling sections quite a bit lately, lol. But I guess you wouldnt know, because as you said, you never even GO in the wrestling sections:laugh: jk man:)

Nah, I'm pretty anal about wrestling sections, WWE in particular. I only post in threads I actually make, I don't know, I'm just weird like that. When you make the thread, you're in control. The actual replies are often overlooked, so I don't even bother.

Now, the indy sections are a bit different. People seem to actually pay attention to what you have to say.

Soulpower

10/10 cause she's a chick :shifty:

Actually, 8.9/10. Good poster.. When she posts. She doesn't do it often, but usually they're long, thought out posts and she makes good points more often than not. Also, she's a Jericho fan, that helps

Beer Money Army

for liking Y2J 10, but unsure if she likes cam'ron or not -2

8/10 :)

Reaction score
10/10 coolest person i know. is a really good person. people who dont like her or try to be mean to her are unknowing human beings. they should reevaluate their life. she makes great posts, always has something to say on topic. is great to talk to. if she doesnt know something she doesnt try to bullshit her way through it.

id take points away for some other things. but all the negative reasons will bore me too much and take way to long to type them all out. ill just leave the good reasons she got a 10...not the negative reasons...

Great One

9.5/10, just because I think she could do more and be higher here but chooses not to. She's been a bit more active lately, and almost everytime she posts serious they're always long and well thought, insightful posts. Ok, enough praising her, but the truth is, even though we fuck around all the time she's probably my favorite member here. I always talk to her and she's a really good friend.

I love her, but she's still a loser...

Qwake

We're dating...

Her new name = Qwasmine

^ the truth finally comes out :smh

Jas is cool, I don't see her post much but I have seen a couple of good posts from her and thats bowt it...8.25/10