RTM Redux Day 28 - Gards Jr/Foolish Pleasure

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

CT Styles registers a 72.9 and comes in at 21st on the list. Up next is I believe the last of the Aussie's for the time being, Gards Jr/Foolish Pleasure.

Gards Jr/Foolish Pleasure
45th in Posts
76th in Reputation

------------​

Don't see him much, but haven't seen any problems from him.

6.75/10

Wrestling Station

he's ok, seen him most in the gfx section. I believe that he posts alot in the btb section which i dont visit.

Decent poster imo. 6.5/10

Famou$ 187

Needs to post more out of the BTB section. His avys he makes are overrated to me. Doesn't talk in the SB or say much to anybody. So imma give him 5/10

Hometown Kid

yeah not the most active member but what i've seen of him has been pretty good. 6.5/10

Qwake

^ he's on nearlly ever day and at one pont he was on here for 14 hours straight lol.

Well I see alot of gards post in the BTB section and his other post are pretty good...7.5/10

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Hey I appear every now and then in every section. Just not often. Anyways Famous I do talk in the shoutbox just at night in Aussie time. Think about different timezones buddy, but thanks for the ratings guys:$

Edit: Hometown Kid, I am active just only poke my head into discussions and post every now and then lol.

Hometown Kid

it's ok I wasn't trying to rip you or anything you seem cool in all...I probably just need to pay more attention...
:smile_1:

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Gards helped me with putting stuff into gimp....

10/10