RTM Redux Day 27 - CT Styles/DX Degenerate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Brian Kendrick's Biceps comes in with a 78.9, and ends up towards the middle of the pack. Why not just continue with the Aussie's...

CT Styles
27th in Posts
63rd in Reputation

--------------​

Seems like a good dude. Tends to stay out of trouble. His current sig OWNS pretty hard too. Not that that has any effect on his rating or anything...

7/10

MikeRaw

6.5/10
Thats not a bad thing. Because ts only low like that cause hes new-ish.
In general though, he seems like a pretty good guy. I mean, hes not caught up in all the arguements and stuff here (as peep said) and hes active usually and has some ok posts.
it would be higher in a few months.

C4

He is the future of IWF... :shifty:

He makes good GFX - 2 points
He has great writing skills in the BTB section - 2 points
He is an above average poster and is better than many members around here - 2 points
He doesn't indulge in fights, is intelligent and has gained enough respect from me - 1 point

7/10, he is a good guy to say the least..

CT Styles

Thanks guys, and I have pulled my head in and am gonna stay out of trouble and not get banned again. So thanks for the kind words:)

Markz

Reaction score
eeerrrmm, I love sex but until then 6/10