RTM Redux Day 23 - the dark knight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

HHHForever comes in w/ a 84.0, which is very respectable for a newer member and he places 13th on the list. Up next is just a plain emo smurf, TDK. :eek:

the dark knight
2nd in Posts
2nd in Reputation

------------​

One of the best members on here despite what anyone says. He seriously cares about the forum about more than anyone I know, and is helpful w/ a lot of stuff. Good to talk w/ on and off the forum as well, even though we can disagree w/ a lot of shit.

9.5/10

Soulpower

10/10

One of my favorites here. Like you said, he's always looking for ways to improve the forum, and he's all-around a cool dude... Even if Batman sucks.

Fuck it, he deserves a 10.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I like TDK. I actually wish we were on the same time zone's because I'd like to talk to him more, we've had some interesting discussions in the SB. Overall a good member and I enjoy debating with him so.......

9.5/10

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
100/10

He's only sexy cause he got me photoshop. :p

Great One

10/10, only man I would consent to sucking me off.

In all reality, he's probably the best member here and probably my favorite. All around cool and bad ass guy and deserves no less. Even if he is emo... oh wait yeah, so am I. =p

FML 4 LYFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

C4

The Dark Knight. Sure, I have had some big arguments with him. In fact I argue with him all the time on the forums and sort of hate him for his big arrogant attitude :fear:

He doesn't like Batista which sucks in my opinion. And as I said he can't do anything constructive except the negative reputation and infractions part. His strange attitude that wasn't there like 6 months ago but recently woke up. He has been acting strange, totally weird don't know why?!? :confused:

But I noticed the fact that many other people are always good with him so it must be me who is messing around all the time with the guy. After all, this man was the one who let me pass by after all the OnceWalker shit, and he listens to my crap whenever I speak to him on MSN or on the forums.

And despite the fact that I hate him, he still let's me go on with my request threads and all that I do in the GFX section without giving out out infractions which I truly deserve. He has made the VIP room active, Photoshop CS2 and CS3 and all the time contributing with some or the other thing. He doesn't give out infractions to people :shifty: and is pretty cool when you actually know him. I fucking hate TDK all the time :angry: But, I somehow still love him at the end of the day :sad_1:, and if anyone deserves this then it's The Dark Knight, trust me.

EDIT: 10/10 lol, what do you expect?

Rell

Reaction score
2/10

He's not black but he calls himself The Dark Knight. Thats racism imo

Wrestling Station

peep, errr i mean hail hayley gave me 8 and now he gave TDK 9.5 ? :mad:

ok.. i will give TDK a perfect score. He is more than just a friend. As very very few people know that he is actually (.....) sheeesh.

:yes: 10/10

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

9.5/10. A nice enogu guy, and does a hell of a lot from I can tell for the forum.

C4

that he is actually (.....) sheeesh.

Everyone knows by now that he is homosexual, so let the secret open brother and let everyone know! :thumbsup:

John

10/10. great guy and he's let me off with some stuff. YOU RULE TDK!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team