RTM Redux Day 20 - Great One

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

So Xtremebadass comes in w/ a 90.2 and jumps just ahead of WS and into 8th place. Up next on the list is Great One.

Great One
20th in Posts
29th in Reputation

-------------------​

I can honestly say I don't find much, if anything that I disagree w/ him about. It doesn't hurt than he is cool to talk w/ has a good sense of humor. The only thing that detracts is that he isn't active.

9/10

John

yes he isnt that active but when i've talked to him he seems ok. dont know him much. 7/10.

phantomgerald

8/10. He's ok I guess. Doesn't really post long posts in the mould of Montana or CM54, but he knows his wrestling.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Unlike some of you, I disagree with Great One ALL the time. He pisses me off more than almost anyone else. But besides that, he is very knowledgable and can present a good arguement no matter what the topic. And yeah, he doesn't have much to say lately. Work on that G1. So I'll say 9.5/10.

Mr. Mat

Well me & him had our 20 minute E beef lol,None the less cool guy
the bastard needs to be more active come on G1 get up off your ass lol
9/10 for me.

CenaMark54

Shit I missed this one.

I would have given him a 10/10. You should make an exception and add this to his score.

He is one of the best members in my opinion.

PeepShow

Ok, his score has been updated. Just know that FROM THIS POINT FORWARD, after the latest RTM has been posted, posting a score in the older threads won't count towards the score.