RTM Redux Day 2 - MattHardyV1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Peepshow gets a respectable 80.2 after day one, and we move on a long time IWF'er. Mr. V1. He was very recently voted the most underrated poster of 2007. *Golf applause* Also, why don't you rate the wrestler while you're here! http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?p=203263#post203263

MattHardyV1
30th in posts
13th in Reputation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Mr. Matt gets the same thing as Peepy. 8/10. WOuld be a bit higher but he was a bit whiny and spazzy over teh late summer/fall period.​

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
He's alright. He acted like a douche at some over place that I wont mention and I called him out, but who cares. 8/10

Soulpower

9/10... Mr.Wrestling FTW!!! Mostly because he's stopped whining as much and he's become more active. Being one of the longest tenured memebrs helps too.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
9/10 MHV1. He has been at this forum a long time and is one of the most consistent and good members at this forum.

the dark knight

been here for sometime.
used to be dedicated. :p
can be helpful to the forum when he's active.
fun to talk to sometimes.
--
whiny.
immature at times.
calls tackleball "football".
fat.

7/10 :D

the dark knight

one of the most consistent
if anything, he's the LEAST consistent "upper class" member on the forum.

Rell

Reaction score
One word...who? :laugh:

j/k Mattilda, 8/10 this time around...

PeepShow

7/10

I understand he's been around for a long ass time, and I applaud him for that. He's a good contributor when active, but hasn't been so in a while. If he was as active as always and up to par with his good posting, it would be higher, but for what he has been doing as of late, I think a 7/10 is pretty respectable.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
damn you people...its wrestling season!!! I cant be posting all teh time *cries*