RTM Redux Day 19 - Xtremebadass

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Chuck comes in with a respectable 92.8 rating, which moves him to 5th place on the list. The next member on the list has one of the biggest reps on here BTB wise and has one of the only ones that I personally read sometimes, Xtremebadass.

Xtremebadass
4th in Posts
4th in Reputation

------------------​

Very solid member and does really well w/ his BTB. Isn't as active as he once was, but for obvious reasons. Fun to talk w/ as well.

8.5/10

Reaction score
8/10 for me, Sure his not as active as before but still his a great guy to chat with here and there, Does great with his btb and is a cool guy all and all

Wrestling Station

he's my homie, fellow in the "Original RTM thread" T_T i remember XBA and I actually started the best eva :p
anyway.. he will get 10/10 eventhough he is not so active these days.

phantomgerald

8.5/10 not as active as he once was which brought his score down a little. Still posts well but doesn't create as many threads as he once did.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Nice guy overall, don't know him that well, but I like him so......

8.25/10

the dark knight

10/10

i know i shouldnt be giving them a lot but i like the guy

John

9/10. dont know him much but he's the best btber on the site and when he's on he's great to talk to and a goos poster.

PeepShow

Ok, I'll bump this to see if we can get more votes. If not, a new thread will be made tomorrow.

The A-man

Reaction score
I have a secret to tell everyone.........Xtremebadass is neither "Xtreme" nor badass, but the little bugger gets an 8/10 for being more active laterly.

Now leave me and my anime chicks alone.........

C4

Xtremebadass is one great guy; I used to talk to him a lot some months ago in my early days on the forum. But he just disappeared and is rarely seen these days except the BTB Section of course, TNA Impact! was perhaps the best BTB I ever came across and RAW is just as good. I have a lot of respect for him because he has a very creative and innovative mind and that's a very good thing, 10/10 anything else is just unfair.

NooDLE

Reaction score
11 outta 10

don't question my ratings.

xtremebadass

Hmmm, didn't know taking a month or two off would have this sort of reaction. You guys (most of you) weren't here during my prime, keep in mind I was also a former TNA Mod, before the Godly Moderator, also known as Peepshow, took over the farm, but thank you for your votes, always appreciated.

I mostly post in the BTB section because everything else is eh, you know, I do what's important to me, that's why I quit posting in the WWE section, too much stupidity, the Spoilers, spoiled way too much, E-Fed, better off unexplained, HIAT, again, stupidity, I am very limited this time around, just sticking to my guns. Well, I do post in the GM Pool because this Guy is doing a great job up there.