RTM Redux Day 18 - Chuck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

CMS comes in with a 76.7 and that is now 12th on the leaderboard if I remember correctly. Up next is an admin around these parts, and his name would be Chuck.

Chuck
34th in Posts
20th in Reputation

-------------------​

He isn't on as much as I remember, and he does have that old guy feeling about him, but hell, most of the staff is that way. :eek:

9/10

Wrestling Station

Flames of Fury gets a 7/10..

oh wait... what am i trying to say here?! :shifty: ... nobody knows..

anyway.. Chuck Wallace gets a 9 coz the nine looks similar to a guitar :shocked:

PeepShow

I know, but all the staff is like 'old' compared to me, TDK, and G1. It's just that you guys act differently sometimes. TDK has mentioned that a lot, but then again, he is TDK, and doesn't know shit, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. :eek:

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
TAB, why do you think I throw tantrums? The only time anything here ever annoyed me was when you and Rell were spamming for Noodle (which coincidentally is why I "think you're an idiot"...lol) and I wasn't even that pissed. I can understand the strict thing though. As long as you don't spam ON PURPOSE I have no problem with you. Dumbass.

the dark knight

Old guy feeling? WTF? I'm 23.
age has nothing to do with it. and the correct term for it is "old man"..

but then again, he is TDK, and doesn't know shit
im so crushed :eek:

back to chuck...i owe the guy some things. if it wasn't for him and perhaps monkey, i would have never changed how i posted. from ZOMGLULZ to actually posting.....lol.

9.5/10 for the old fatman

the dark knight

forgot to mention that he's cool most of the time....and SO SO SO SO funny when he's angry. countless times i ROFLMAO at some of his responses whenever i try to piss him off...

C4

I loved him in my early days on IWF many months ago, talked to him a lot back then, he was also very active around that time. But he isn't on much these days, 9/10 for perhaps one of the funniest members of IWF and a good guy!

Soulpower

9.5/10.. Lack of recent activity prevents him from getting a ten.