RTM Redux Day 16 - Wrestling Station

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Ok, so Montana ends up with a respectable 91.2 and falls just behind Kaedon for 6th on the list. Next up on the list is the famed GFXer, Wrestling Station.

Wrestling Station
3rd in Posts
2nd in Reputation

------------------​

Well, he's a very renowned GFXer on the site for sure, posts a lot of media of sorts and is a solid member. Takes a lot of request and does them well.

8/10

Famou$ 187

9/10. For taking shit from people and still doing his work.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I like Wrestling Station for the most part, but I don't really know him that well so....

8/10

Nation

I gotta give him a 9 for all the sigs he's made me. Plus it doesn't hurt that he's a good poster.

Soulpower

9/10.. Great at making sigs and finding media. He's also fun to talk to on the SB.

phantomgerald

8/10 I got to take two points away for the whole stealing incident.

C4

I'll always remember how he has helped me on IWF many times, he used to be a great moderator for the graphics section and is also a great GFX'r except that he... *:disgust1:*

lol, 10/10 man! :D

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
the biggest liar on the forum and undisputed king of over-reacting.

i still like the asshole though 8/10

The A-man

Reaction score
Hey, WS. If you're reading this I know a great part of my neighborhood you can move into with dogs that bark nonstop and their owners who bark back al night long. I know you would have a "great" time there when you're TRYING to sleep only to fail in doing so.

8.5/10