RTM Redux Day 15 - Montana

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Ok, so Soulpower garnered a 94.9 and comes in 4th just behind Rell.

Up next on the list is the quiet at times, but always cool Montana

Montana
10th in Posts
13th in Reputation

-----------------------​

One of the better members on the forum tbqh. Doesn't post much as he used to, but it's quite understandable. Whenever he posts, he puts quite a bit of thought into his posts and is fun to talk w/.

9/10

Airfixx

9.5/10... The most enjoyable/interesting post-er I've become aware of on IWF.

(Sorry dude... No 10 for ya - That's just arse licking! ;o] )

(Seems a few others have already been rated so big ups to Kaedon, CenaMark, HHHForever for particularly enjoyable threads or discussions that I've been party too.)

Wrestling Station

8.5/10.. should do more work regarding his position.. I remember that he never viewed the staff lounge.. lol.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

9/10. Remember when I joined I wasn't sure of his existence, he is never around lol. And he's the reason for all these ask threads :angry:
But his is actually good, and his posts are always good

HHHforever

Reaction score
Montana is a great member imo. He always puts a lot of thought into his posts, as peep said, and is usually quite insightful. He's a great part of the forum and as everyone else said I wish he was around more so.....

9.5/10

Airfixx,
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

Wordlife

9.5/10, great member here on IWF, cool guy to talk to, and is just a great member in general, one of the best ever imo

the dark knight

^^nice quote.

8/10

i gave him more in the last RTM i believe...but he changed :p