Rtcw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RTCW #1 e-fed

Reaction score

I am going to put this right to the point, check it out for yourself! Before you can become a real member, you must go to the Guest Area and copy & paste the "Wish to join RTCW?" Application. After you fill that you, you will become a new RTCW Wrestler. If you have any questions, check out the "Suggestions & Help!" category. Introduce you and your CAW before you do anything else using the appropiate applications to fill out your background for CAW and usernamer much easier. Once you do that, role-play (using the correct format I made in the "Rules & Such" category. MUST BE MUCH LONGER AND MORE DESCRIPTIVE!), post in the off-topic category, suggest new ideas ect. MUST REGISTER TO SEE AND POST ON THE WHOLE SITE!

MUST BE AN ACTIVE POSTER IN ORDER TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THE RTCW! I hope you enjoy your stay in the RTCW if you happen to join. Thanks for your time.