Royal Rumble 2019 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
From top to bottom I thought it was a fun show, and I’m very happy with both Rumble winners. Both Rumble matches were fun, and both women’s title matches were great imo.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
7 hours is just too much.
Always dreamt of going to one of these huge shows one day but as time passes by I couldn't think of anything worse.

As soon as they had Becky lose clean to Asuka I knew she was winning the Rumble, fine with both outcomes.

Personally thought the Womens Rumble was more enjoyable than the mens too thought I did like that both matches used NXT talent to fill out the numbers instead of using the same old faces. I guess I just didn't have any like burning desire to see any of the supposed mens winners. Don't get me wrong, Seth/Drew/Braun will all have been cool but I just don't feel invested into any of them.

Oh yeah, that stadium/arena/field setup whatever it's called was fucking ass. Such a stark contrast from the weekly shows where there's too much going on at the entrance to this one where there was literally nothing, felt so anticlimatic.