ROW: Ring of Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheKames23

Reaction score
A man by the name of Eric Bischoff was tired of sitting around and watching promotions like WWE and TNA. He had wanted to get back into the wrestling business for about a year now, since WrestleMania 24. He didn’t really want to go back to the WWE though, as he felt he was done there. He could go to TNA, but he honestly didn’t see that as an option for him. He even watched ROH a few times, but knew very quickly that ROH wasn’t it. There were a few Indy promotions that he watched, but still none of them were it. He figured WWE was the only promotion. Then it hit him one night-he could create his own wrestling promotion. It would take a lot of just about everything. But if he could get a few rich donors to donate some money, he just might be able to start it. Two weeks later he had the money to start the business. He came up with a name, kinda a spin off of Ring of Honor; Ring of Wrestling was the name he chose. Eric got a two hour timeslot on the USA Network on Tuesday Nights, starting at 8/7C and ending at 10/9C.

I know this roster isn’t very realistic, and would never happen, but I’m just going to take some stars from WWE and TNA.

Roster​
AJ Styles {F}
Batista {F}
Bobby Lashley {H}
Chris Sabin {H}
Christian {F}
Christopher Daniels {H}
CM Punk {F}
Cody Rhodes {H}
Elijah Burke {F}
Evan Bourne {F}
Jeff Hardy {F}
John Cena {F}
Kofi Kingston {F}
Kurt Angle {H}
Matt Hardy {H}
MVP {F}
Randy Orton {H}
Rey Mysterio {F}
Rikishi {H}
Rob Van Dam {F}
Ron Killings {H}
Triple H {H}
Undertaker {H}​

Other On-Air Talent​
General Manager-Eric Biscoff
Ring Announcer-Tony Chimel
Play-By-Play Commentator-JR
Color Commentator-Tazz​

Championships​
ROW World: Vacant
ROW Mid-Continental: Vacant​

Pay-Per-Views​
WrestleLution-June 21st, 2009
No Remorse-July 19th, 2009
SummerBash-August 23rd, 2009
No Escape-September 20th, 2009
Xtreme-October 18th, 2009
Royal Disaster-November 22nd, 2009
CyberSlam-December 20th, 2009
Vengeance-January 17th, 2010
No Forgiveness-February 21st, 2010
Victory Bound-March 21st, 2010
No Justice-April 18th, 2010
Unbreakable-May 16th, 2010​

Online OG

Reaction score
I like the concept....tell me what you think of "V-Wrestling" and we can continue giving each other feedback

seX-Power

Alright backstory, not focusing on realism but that isn't the issue as I can tell you and a lot of people just want to jump into a fed with the roster of your choice. Anywho, I hope this succeeds.