Rosa Mendes Allegedly Assaulted by Boyfriend

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
WWE Diva Rosa Mendez was found crying in a bathroom at the San Antonio airport late Sunday evening by a fellow traveler who called police for her. When police arrived, Rosa (a/k/a Milena Roucka) told them her fiance had "hit her several times" in Las Vegas, where she had just flown from. She went on to tell police that she was afraid her fiance, Andy Slocum, a former WWE talent who wrestled very briefly as Jackson Andrews on Raw, would "try and kill her."

WWE representative told TMZ, "Milena Roucka contacted a WWE Talent Relations representative this morning to notify WWE that, upon her arrival in San Antonio last evening, she contacted police at the airport to report alleged domestic abuse that occurred just prior to her flight." You can read more on the story at http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/06/wwe-diva-rosa-mendes-police-report-andy-slocum-jackson-andrews/.

Wow...

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Already posted this in the Rosa Mendes arrested thread buddy. I should perhaps have made it separate but I thought having two threads on one subject was a bit weird.