Rosa Going Off On Twitter About NXT3 Divas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

Latest on TNA-NWA Split

TNA has recently received there new TNA championship and Tag Team championship belts. It is expected that the switch from NWA titles to TNA titles will happen over the weekend. With the switch taking place, TNA will then be able to sell replica belts at retail stores nationwide(which World Wrestling Entertainment makes money on.)

TNA has also ordered a X-Division belt. It is most likely that TNA will drop the NWA name and send their respective title holders out with there belts.

More information on this when it becomes available.

Source: PWInsider.com

xtremebadass

I think those will be the first replica belts im gunna buy, why buy the X division belt if they are just gunna get a new one right away

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I'm curious to see the new titles, i like the current tag titles i dont know why. X title is alright and the world title is pretty nice i heard some dont like it.

Defiant One

Reaction score
The world title looks ok I always thought it could have looked better but with them getting new ones heres to hoping

phantomgerald

not that big a deal if u ask me. its just the design of a belt. it's not like tna will suddenly improve with a new belt

Colesey

Reaction score
I Bet They Look Sick!

I Want Pics Now Lol

Rated RJC

Reaction score
not that big a deal if u ask me. its just the design of a belt. it's not like tna will suddenly improve with a new belt

I dont think that's what people are expecting at least im not. New belts could be a breath of fresh air for TNA. I for one think they should debut at Slammiversary it would only be fitting.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
"But what one thing I don't miss is looking at rookies that call themselves divas when they can't get a hold of some proactive to clear their Awful skin up, and start dressing like actual Divas instead of shopping at consignment stores in the kid section. You want to be a Diva? Look like one AJ. You look like a cashier that works at my local grocery store."

"Awwwww u guys are mad @ me. You love AJ because she looks ordinary just like you. Divas are not suppose to look ordinary. If i'm making people upset, I don't really care. I'm sick of seeing the Divas division ruined by these rookies. Sexy, smart, powerful! Stay in FCW and stop shopping at Target chicas!

One rookie looks 12 with a crater face, one looks like she is 40 and the other one looks like she needs to go on Jenny Craig. You know who you are! Lol"

"something happened, if you knew you would understand. Don't stop loving me:) Rosa Mendes doesn't go on a rant for no reason."

"All I have to say is. Have respect, look the part and pleeeeeeeeaaaase stay in FCW as long as you can. One more thing, I have someone that can make you guys gear, because your gear looks like SH**t"

"Awwwww u guys are mad @ me. You love AJ because she looks ordinary just like you. Divas are not suppose to look ordinary. If i'm making people upset, I don't really care. I'm sick of seeing the Divas division ruined by these rookies. Sexy, smart, powerful! Stay in FCW and stop shopping at Target chicas! One rookie looks 12 with a crater face, one looks like she is 40 and the other one looks like she needs to go on Jenny Craig. You know who you are! Lol"

"Just so everyone is clear the rookies are AJ, Kaitlyn, Aksana and Maxine. You know the new girl on NXT, with the huge overbite. Lol."

Damn she went straight up Roucka (OVW refernce) on them hoes lol.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Kind of ironic coming from someone as awful as Rosa.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Who is Rosa to talk shit seriously. Not like the girl looks great look wise herself and not everyone should have to "look" like a diva if anything there needs to be more diversity in how the girls look and act.