Ronda Rousey Talks One Thing She Doesn't Miss About WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
You're reaching.

She moved the needle, no one has since.

It's that simple.

Name anyone who has been on her level lately? Sasha was on the mandalorian ffs and still hasn't been on anything outside of WWE to plug that or her brand.

Interest in woman's wrestling waned in her absence....that's a fact.

I’m not even sure where you’re getting your numbers from but I’ll take your word for it. But yes she created a buzz because she was in MMA before. If Sasha was in MMA and Ronda was a full time wwe star than Sasha would’ve created the buzz. Of course people were curious to see how Ronda would do but it doesn’t mean that the women’s division isn’t great without her.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If Sasha was in MMA? She'd be just like all the other women in MMA.....not a mainstream star.

Ronda transcended her sport and transcended WWE.....and still does.

You act like her star power was based off her sport....which it wasn't. ...she was and is still a star while all the others are not. Plain and simple.

Also the quality of the product means nothing when I'm solely talking about its interest level.

You're conveniently leaving that out.

Last edited:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
If Sasha was in MMA? She'd be just like all the other women in MMA.....not a mainstream star.

Ronda transcended her sport and transcended WWE.....and still does.

You act like her star power was based off her sport....which it wasn't. ...she was and is still a star while all the others are not. Plain and simple.

Also the quality of the product means nothing when I'm solely talking about its interest level.

You're conveniently leaving that out.

Yeah except she’s not that good. Sasha is infinitely more charismatic and a better wrestler than Ronda. If you think differently then fine. Obviously I’m not gonna change your opinion.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Sasha is better 8D ....what the fuck does that matter when nobody outside of the wrestling bubble know who the fuck she is? That could change if she does more Mandalorian episodes, but as if right now.....she's a nobody to anyone who doesn't watch pro wrestling.

And a fact isn't an opinion.

I'm talking star power and you're bringing up subjective skillsets like that somehow is relevant to anything I stated.

I also noted that women's wrestling hasn't been as relevant or pushed like it was when she was the face of it.

Kind of like how WMMA did the same when she retired.

It's like there's a pattern here. :hmm

It's actually sad how stuck in the bubble you are when someone else brings up outside knowledge.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Swamps

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
If Sasha would have been MMA, she would have been like Punk. Knocked out by nobodies.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Sasha is better 8D ....what the fuck does that matter when nobody outside of the wrestling bubble know who the fuck she is? That could change if she does more Mandalorian episodes, but as if right now.....she's a nobody to anyone who doesn't watch pro wrestling.

And a fact isn't an opinion.

I'm talking star power and you're bringing up subjective skillsets like that somehow is relevant to anything I stated.

I also noted that women's wrestling hasn't been as relevant or pushed like it was when she was the face of it.

Kind of like how WMMA did the same when she retired.

It's like there's a pattern here. :hmm

It's actually sad how stuck in the bubble you are when someone else brings up outside knowledge.

Good based on star power alone maybe she was an asset. But she wasn’t on another level when it comes to talent and that’s all I care about.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Good based on star power alone maybe she was an asset. But she wasn’t on another level when it comes to talent and that’s all I care about.
Again.....nothing to do with what I've stated so your points are moot and just amount to nothing but rambling.

Stop quoting me.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Again.....nothing to do with what I've stated so your points are moot and just amount to nothing but rambling.

Stop quoting me.

Shit man, you just now realizing that??

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Stop quoting me.

K you can go on pining after Ronda’s return and I’ll continue to go on not giving a shit that she’s gone.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Note......nothing about my points.

Facts are not opinions.

Reactions: Swamps

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Aight well that derailed faster than I thought. Not much else to discuss here.

Status
Not open for further replies.