WrestleMania ROMAN V TAKER

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WHO WIILL WIN AT WM33

• ROMAN WILL WIN

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • TAKER WILL WIN

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

usama tahir

Jobber
Reaction score
Hello everyone there's a lot of discussion going on about how roman should be turned hell and heel better than booed babyface.....
I really want your serious views on the fact that can roman actually beat taker on wm33 because won't it be too early? and at wrong stage may be ?
my opinion fellows ANYWHERE else but not wm33 maybe then roman should 've won but .......not wm33
Do what do you guys think?

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Roman Sucks! This boner Vince has for the guy is not leaving so I would assume that My all time favorite and The GOAT is his own right will have to fall victim to (OMG I cringe thinking about it) "The Big Dog" due to the fact thay he sucks so much they have to use a pillar in the company to possibly ( and I stress possibly get him over) I hate the entire situation wtf Vince???....... Undertaker Vs Roman Reigns :mad:

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Roman deserves the win. He deserves the push and to retire Taker. He's honestly one of the hardest working and most talented performers in the business. Takers time is up, this is the big dogs yard now

Reactions: Solidus1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Here's a question I saw posted elsewhere: If Roman Reigns wins at Mania, Undertaker retires, and no heel turn happens... Can you think of a more hated wrestler EVER than Roman Reigns will be?

usama tahir

Jobber
Reaction score
IF ROMAN WINS AS PER SOLID SNAKE's PREDICTION THAN HE WILL REMAIN A FACE A.K.A BABY , HOWEVER TURNING ROMAN HEEL WOULD BE BETTER IF HE LOSES WM33 AND TAKES OUT HIS AGGRESSION ON RAW AT SAY.......EVERY FACE .....WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Undertaker wins and Roman turns heel. He finally gets frustrated with all of the negative reaction and the loss to Undertaker just cuts it with him. He freaks out post match and brutally attacks the Undertaker, causing the old guy to be taken out on a stretcher.

Not really my prediction, but I would enjoy it.

usama tahir

Jobber
Reaction score
Undertaker wins and Roman turns heel. He finally gets frustrated with all of the negative reaction and the loss to Undertaker just cuts it with him. He freaks out post match and brutally attacks the Undertaker, causing the old guy to be taken out on a stretcher.

THAT'S WHAT I SAID BRO :)

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score

Ah, yes. This is more likely when I think about it. Not as effective compared to Roman winning, but good enough.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

Second best scenario next to Roman winning and turning heel in the process. I'd really dig that if it happened.