Roman Reigns : Reality check, predictions & "spoilers"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The All-Nighter

Reaction score
Anything can happen in WWE, including keeping Roman Reigns on top of WWE as champion for the entire duration of 2023 (unless he decides to quit wrestling for other lucrative opportunities). ... That's fine by me ... Triple H (with or without Vince McMahon) knows what's good for business (plus, the future WWE owners can certainly agree knowing how much money Roman Reigns is generating) ... The fans (especially the Roman Reigns and Bloodline jealous haters) do NOT matter ... This is The Bloodline era and no one can stop them (just like some of us witnessed the dominance of Hollywood Hogan and the N.W.O. , until they imploded).

Personally, I prefer Roman Reigns and his Bloodline gang over Cody Rhodes (who is remarkable nonetheless), Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, etc., etc. .. , . The Bloodline is a group of talented and tough wrestlers with respectable background and lineage, I hope there are no plans to split them (despite rumors) .. AND let's face it : Wrestlers from Samoa and/or of Samoan descent are the most complete and versatile when it comes to American wrestling (without forgetting the several top wrestlers from Minnesota, Texas and Canada of the 70's, 80's and 90's)... Moreover, no one can deny the charisma and ring presence of Roman Reigns. He surely is the best heel of the modern era, here in the US (yes, better than AEW champ and big mouth M.J.F too).. AND,, judging or analyzing things as marks in the Kayfabe context, it can also be stated that some of the reasons that make Roman Reigns special and the dominant badass is the fact that he slayed "the beast" (Brock Lesnar) more than once and killed "the deadman" (The Undertaker) and his legacy.

Let's now move on to what's next for Roman Reigns ... In other words, who else is he going to defeat and when ??!! .. I am referring to PPV events only .

... I expect the following =

At Backlash >>> Roman Reigns, Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso VS Cody Rhodes, Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn

At King & Queen of the Ring >>> Roman Reigns VS Connor McGregor

At Money in the Bank >>> Roman Reigns VS Bobby Lashley

At Summer Slam >>> Roman Reigns VS Randy Orton

At Crown Jewel >>> Roman Reigns VS Tyson Fury

At Survivor Series >>> Roman Reigns VS Cody Rhodes VS Seth Rollins

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hoss

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I still think Cody wins the belt at some point this year. Maybe Summerslam. But I refuse to believe his story goes unfinished.

But yes, Roman is the top guy in the business right now. And the babyface that dethrones him is a made man

The All-Nighter

Reaction score
I still think Cody wins the belt at some point this year. Maybe Summerslam. But I refuse to believe his story goes unfinished.

But yes, Roman is the top guy in the business right now. And the babyface that dethrones him is a made man

Keep an eye on Seth Rollins too ... The support he gets from live audiences around the country could make things easier for him as regards the WWE Universal title .. Plus, he lost 3 times in a row against Cody Rhodes last year. WWE owes him.