Rollins vs Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick

Reaction score
So I got on the forum to see people raving about the Rollins vs Cena match, so I thought I'd tune in to SD. And I must say, that was an amazing match. I thought it was a great way to show that Rollins is legit and can be taken seriously. Those near falls were awesome as well. I got this feeling now, anyone else think that this truly shows that Rollins can e a great singles guy? By this I mean consistent upper mod card/ main event. This is the first real singles match and it was MOTN. Thoughts?

Reactions: Liquid7778

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
May check Smackdown out too, Rollins has always been awesome, and the most underrated member of The Shield. He can be a great singles guy, and I hope he becomes more than just a Jeff Hardy.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
ive been waiting for someone to say SD was worth watching. I'll watch for sure, but Rollins is never a main event guy. Upper mid card for sure, and there is nothing bad about that.

Reactions: THG?

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
May check Smackdown out too, Rollins has always been awesome, and the most underrated member of The Shield. He can be a great singles guy, and I hope he becomes more than just a Jeff Hardy.
Rollins, on his worst day, is better than Hardy will ever be

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It was a good match but it didn't really become a great one until maybe the last 5-6 minutes. Up to that point, it was just Rollins beating on Cena for almost the entire time which seemed like a setup for Cena to make the obvious SuperCena comeback and win. It thankfully became more back and forth near the end with near falls and counters from both guys and everything.

Either way, Rollins brought it in that match (as expected), and it was no doubt a test to see how well Rollins does as a singles guy in the main event against a star of Cena's caliber. Probably received an applause afterwards when he walked backstage.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Rollins is a talented dude. Since he's been mentioned, Jeff Hardy is shit. He peaked over a decade ago. It's been a long swanton bomb to the bottom of the barrel since. Well he's at the bottom, he's in TNA showing up too high to work.

Reaction score
Rollins is a talented dude and I think he has the potential to put on some great matches.

Jeff Hardy is on TNA? Ha! Well, there yah go.

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
AJ is coming to WWE and he'll be called Alain Jehovah, Penis Pump Distributor.

His finish will be the PPD, a flying leg drop from the FIRST rope.