ROH - Real Wrestling.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Kinda old, made it for someone's BTB. It never got used though.

ROHREAL.jpg

Rate/ Hate/ Debate.

Reaction score
I'm really not liking this, sorry C4. Coming off the strong contrasted work of Highwave, this piece is not contrasted enough, lol. The fact that you've made the two outside cuts bigger (significantly) than the middle one is very off putting.

The background is also not contrasted enough, and doesn't seem very creative (not sure if you made this, or modified a picture).

The border - yuck, lol.

Not liking this, def. not your best work. Sorry for the neg responses, just my opinion though.

Highwave

Reaction score
Speaking of contrast and intensity.....Same for you on this piece.I feel it dont need the scanlines it gets in the way of the lighting.Text is good but it should be bigger.Im not sure what that white is on the top I believe its an emboss effect.Whatever it is Its not needed.