ROH & NJPW to do dual announcement on 8/21

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
ROH sent us the following:

Ring of Honor and New Japan To Make Dual Announcement

Special announcement to be broadcast live 8/21 at 7:10 p.m. ET

(BALTIMORE, MD) – At the Ring of Honor television taping in Philadelphia on Friday, September 21st , Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling management will be making a special announcement impacting their working relationship at 7:10 p.m. ET onrohwrestling.com/ROHUSTREAM

Ring of Honor is hosting New Japan wrestlers at two monumental events this weekend, beginning on August 21st in Philadelphia's famed 2300 Arena for a spectacular television taping. One night later on August 22nd, ROH and NJPW will compete at Brooklyn's own MCU Park, which will be available as a DVD and on VOD. Ring of Honor is incredibly honored to continue to host such fantastic matches with the stars of New Japan Pro Wrestling.

So, begin shooting ideas.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
ROH And NJPW Make Joint Announcements Tonight

Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling announced before tonight's TV tapings in Philadelphia that the two groups' working agreement is stronger than ever and ROH will be running two shows in Japan next February where the ROH Title will be defended.

It was also announced that NJPW talents will work the ROH 14th Anniversary event in Las Vegas next February. Also, the annual May New Japan tour will be expanded to additional cities.

Nice