ROH Death Before Dishonor XI Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
ac17511724afa7e5fddbf24185f24d11.png

World Championship Tournament Semi-Final Match
Adam Cole vs. "The Sicilian Psychopath" Tommaso Ciampa

World ChampionshipTournament Semi-Final Match
Kevin Steen vs. Michael Elgin

PLUS THE FINALS OF THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT!!!

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Title Match
The Forever Hooligans (Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov) defend versus The American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards)

Special Challenge Match
Ricky Marvin vs. Roderick Strong

8-Man Tag Team Match
World Tag Team Champions, reDRagon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish), World TV Champion Matt Taven and Michael Bennett w/ Truth Martini, the Hotties, & Maria Kanellis vs. ADRENALINE RUSH (ACH & Tadarius Thomas) and the C&C Wrestle Factory (Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander)

Jay Lethal vs Silas Young

Also signed to appear:
- Outlaw Inc. (Homicide & Eddie Kingston)

________________________​

Card looks okay. I'm pretty sure the TV taping aren't up to date with the current standings in the title tournament, but the final 4 have been plastered around the ROH website and social media for weeks now so I don't even know if this should even be considered a spoiler.

Predicting Cole to beat Elgin in the final. He's looked the Favourite in my eyes since the tournament started considering how much attention they've put on his heelish behavior. I can't imagine it's not all leading to him winning the title.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Jesus, I like this card. Glad Ciampa is up in a big match like that but he shouldn't beat Cole. Elgin/Steen are gonna tear each other apart. Fun tag team title match, Strong/Marvin should deliver and that 8-man tag looks smartly booked. I'm gonna be checkin' this out for sure.

Also, I totally wanna see Outlaw Inc.

Last edited:

Weez

Reaction score
I think Cole going over Elgin in the finals is a safe bet but I'm still not 100% sure who's going to come out of that Semi with Steen and Elgin. Lord knows Elgin deserves it, but Steen has the crowd like I've never seen in ROH. If ever they were going to go the route of "Two Time Champ" again, It's gotta be Steen.

But, knowing how rare that is, I agree with you. I see Cole going over Elgin in the finals, with some sort of heelish screwy finish to setup a feud between the two going forward.