ROFLMAO @ PeepShow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Crank that Romo?

85azbll.jpg

CHKAAKKchkkcaCH....excuse me, I was choking

PeepShow

What did Romo do wrong in that game? It was one of your African friends who fucked up. Crayton....pfffft. Can a brotha catch a ball?

Rell

Reaction score
What did Romo do wrong in that game? It was one of your African friends who fucked up. Crayton....pfffft. Can a brotha catch a ball?

todj0.gif

Interception!!!

tbh, Romo didn't have a bad game, but the Cowboys are one & done again, I had to rub it in lol. To make things worse, they lost to the other Manning :laugh:

PeepShow

lol, I hope Ryan Grant and Favre rape the Geeee-Men next week. I cant stand that little pussy Eli.

chessarmy

lol, I hope Ryan Grant and Favre rape the Geeee-Men next week. I cant stand that little pussy Eli.

Fuck Favre, why the hell is he still playing anyways? The Giants are going to play a close game against Green Bay, but they are going to come out on top. Giants/Patriots is this year's Superbowl

PeepShow

Fuck Favre, why the hell is he still playing anyways? The Giants are going to play a close game against Green Bay, but they are going to come out on top. Giants/Patriots is this year's Superbowl

Maybe a little something called passion? Just a wild guess.

Rell

Reaction score
Money Money, Yeah Yeah!

PeepShow

lol, I have 2 threads back to back named after me. I'm so damn popular. :good:

Rell

Reaction score
We love you Lucas!

but your not near as popular as me :no:

The Rell'miester is Human Crack In The Flesh.

Oh, and one of those threads speaks about you in a negative sense, just thought I'd add.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
WTF is this.........it turned from Rell trying to bomb on Peep to a smooch fest....im gonna go throw up

Rell

Reaction score
"smooch fest"?

Welcome to 2008