rofllll

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
i thought nobody was in charge and everyone had equal control.

if anything kassidy should be in charge if you want someone to be as he paid $85 to get a web domain.

lol, are you fucking serious?

Yea I am serious cuz when i start something I like to do it to completion and keep it going, not bail on it an let everyone down.

So spending $85 means you won't stop doing it? Not to mention, I understand it's none of my business what you spend your money on but that kind of cash for an online magazine for an e-fed is kinda, well, stupid isn't it?

Kassidy

Reaction score
this will be the only time im in here and thats cuz i didnt know what the link was to but not only will it look awesome but its not just for the efed that is full of kids and adults but it counts as experience and something to put in my portfolio cuz im going to college right now and doing a damn good job. So say w/e you want Im out.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
this will be the only time im in here and thats cuz i didnt know what the link was to but not only will it look awesome but its not just for the efed that is full of kids and adults but it counts as experience and something to put in my portfolio cuz im going to college right now and doing a damn good job. So say w/e you want Im out.

Wait, this gets even better. You're actually going to try and use something like this for school? Don't you have something you know, a bit more mature and professional looking for something important like your portfolio? Not some childish magazine you created for your fantasy wrestling website?

That would be akin to me presenting some of the BtB stuffs I've done with K-Man as proof that I am legitimate writer. It's just so rofl it's to die for.

Kassidy, if I could give you a piece of advice the first would be grow up. If you're in college now you don't have time nor money to be wasting on bullshit time wasters like a site for an e-fed magazine that won't get you anywhere in life because there is no way in hell that anyone is going to take that seriously.

Smarten up. You are supposedly doing well in school. Don't waste your time and money with something that is so wasteful.

C4

I remember someone giving up work for the GFX League.

Kassidy, this pretty much sums everything up:

Smarten up. You are supposedly doing well in school. Don't waste your time and money with something that is so wasteful. ......an e-fed magazine that won't get you anywhere in life because there is no way in hell that anyone is going to take that seriously.

Money is precious buddy. :y:

Wrestling Station

if you want to buy a domain, then do it for a long term profit. Not just for having an E-fed thingy :/

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
did you really have to post the link to this thread i the e-fed itself. He actually only spent the $10 a year for the web domain, the other stuff were computer programs which he can use for other things. i think it will be awesome when its finished and hell, its his money he can spend it how he likes.