Rofl

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Jamie Lynn Spears Says She's Pregnant
Dec. 18, 2007, 8:29 PM EST
The Associated Press

Another Spears baby is reportedly on the way — and it's not Britney's.

Jamie Lynn Spears, the 16-year-old "Zoey 101" star and sister of Britney, tells OK! magazine that she's pregnant and that the father is her longtime boyfriend, Casey Aldridge.

"It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," she says. "I was in complete and total shock and so was he."

Spears is 12 weeks along and initially kept the news to herself when she learned of the pregnancy from an at-home test and subsequent doctor visit, she told the celebrity magazine, which hits stands in New York on Wednesday and the rest of the country by Friday.

Search for more on Jamie Lynn
View results for:
Jamie Lynn Spears'Zoey 101'Jamie Lynn and Britney"As soon as I found out for sure from the doctor, I took two weeks to myself where I didn't tell anybody," she says. "Only one of my friends knew because I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone's opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends. I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me."

Spears broke the news to her mother, Lynne, just before Thanksgiving, the magazine says.

"She was very upset because it wasn't what she expected at all," Spears says. "A week after, she had time to cope with it and became very supportive."

Lynne Spears, already grandmother to Britney's young sons, says: "I didn't believe it because Jamie Lynn's always been so conscientious.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=289216

Wow......no words to describe this.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
just what we need, another spears baby.

Soulpower

One more time...

An underage girl from the South got pregnant... How is this news?

The A-man

Reaction score
If Kevin Federline, Rell, or youself (soulpower) isn't somehow involved then I guess it is news.....

Enigma22

Reaction score
haha i was just talking about this with this girl. we were crackin up. she got knocked up by some 19 year old kid. its not even legal lol. haha what a bitch.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
One more time...

An underage girl from the South got pregnant... How is this news?[/Q]

is that some sort of southern joke???

i was gonna post the same thing and make the title LOL, but i saw this one.

too funny. must suck for your name to be Spears.