Rofl.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

It has come to my attention that apparently "Kent Jones" perhaps the biggest loser I have ever seen on the internet (he's also the most hated I think), was actually on this forum (and got banned), can anyone clarify this? Supposedly he was the "KenFan4Life" person who always posting Blue crap and spammed. Anyways, I watched one of his youtube videos and couldn't stop laughing, here's one I searched real quick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MYpynbN9po&mode=related&search=

NooDLE

Reaction score
LOL Yeah, I've seen this guys vids before. Everyone was making fun of him and he got pissed and apparently killed himself. Not sure if it's true, but some of his friends made videos saying that he did in fact die, and they looked pretty legit.

The Godfather

Reaction score
LOL Yeah, I've seen this guys vids before. Everyone was making fun of him and he got pissed and apparently killed himself. Not sure if it's true, but some of his friends made videos saying that he did in fact die, and they looked pretty legit.

Yea I saw that vid, but it's obviously a fake. This guy is the biggest idiot on YouTube IMO. I much more prefer Bill and Doug (rvdtito4life).

Great One

Yes, because I spam a lot. Idiot.

But anyways, I wanted to clarify.