Rofl, this is why I love Americans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

The Chasers seriously pwn. I suggest you all watch these vids.

[YT]M1N351vzY-M[/YT]

[YT]BWt71HM[/YT]

[YT]yth7H-YDnMI[/YT]

[YT]pa5c6ksmPFA[/YT]

[YT]PJj4FFn0D8Y[/YT]

[YT]Vdq6hVC8LsY[/YT]

and here's a bonus vid! Warning: Those without a sense of humour may be offended.

[YT]dXHleozgQ18[/YT]

Enigma22

Reaction score
thank god not all americans are that ignorant. as u can see they only asked black women and old people...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
^And drunk people that obsess over football. The one where he convinced them that all of those landmarks are in Australia was funny as hell....especially Mt. Rushmore. I can't believe there are people that stupid. well of course in my history class in High School a girl asked if we were still dropping Atomic bombs on Japan.

Moonlight Drive

Lol, my History teacher used to live in America, and she said people actually thought Kangaroos just hopped around the streets.

The Eulogy Song is to date probably the best song Hansen has done, although he's done a lot of them. YouTube the Chasers, they're awesome.

Reaction score
Lol, my History teacher used to live in America, and she said people actually thought Kangaroos just hopped around the streets.

The Eulogy Song is to date probably the best song Hansen has done, although he's done a lot of them. YouTube the Chasers, they're awesome.

By the same token, I've lived in foreign countries where they literally think that once you step off a plane into the US, someone's gonna "Gun you down, Old west style". :rolleyes:

Couldn't be the indoctrination of sensationalist, skewed reporting by foreign news correpspondents could it? Nahh, of course not..

OWeapon

Reaction score
If I'm playing Xbox 360 online or something and the other players discover I'm australian, its either I'm riding a kangaroo, or a dingo has stolen my baby.

Moonlight Drive

By the same token, I've lived in foreign countries where they literally think that once you step off a plane into the US, someone's gonna "Gun you down, Old west style".

Couldn't be the indoctrination of sensationalist, skewed reporting by foreign news correpspondents could it? Nahh, of course not..
+ Reality TV.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
They wiped out the Eulogy song on the DvD's, I have all the DvD's rewatching season 1 now.

Moonlight Drive

Here's some more clips, I love this show.

[YT]usbNJMUZSwo[/YT]

[YT]H9_CHODsrUw[/YT]

[YT]aNv-zIX9cNY[/YT]

[YT]68fy7QxBXFg[/YT]

[YT]15u6fHkICxc[/YT]

[YT]42JdszkxqAQ[/YT]

Probably not their best stuff, but anyway.

Moonlight Drive

They wiped out the Eulogy song on the DvD's, I have all the DvD's rewatching season 1 now.
What! That song was the pwnage. Lol, I was watching the Season 1 DVD last night.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I love the Chasers, although the one you are missing is the Scottish Comedian song, that was pwnage, oh and the Chaser goes Commercial.