Rock & Stone Cold....Buddies in real life.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Yeah so I was on Wikipedia the other day in class at school, and it said on the bottom of the screen,"Rock/StoneCold....Buddies in real life."
And I could'a sworn that about 5 fucks shat-theirselves in my class...someone walked in and they just stood their all amazed so much so, that he dropped his glass and it shattered, but he didn't realize it, cause he was so shocked....so i just thought i'd pass this shocker onto you girls/Guys/Tarvey.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
"My God....?"-MODS
"After All THese Years, them sums'of bitches tricked us all along!!"-adminsitrators
"Yo'Holmes 2Bel-Air"-Black people on this forum.

^You can imagine the shock on all their faces.

J

LMAO...Another one of those "I get made of at school for the fact im a dick sucking homo guys, so imma try and be funny on a forum to make up for my insicurity's..." They entertain the fuck outta me...

Fatal 55

Reaction score
lol... expect Rell to leave his thoughts on the black guy comment

Rell

Reaction score
Why does everyone expect me to get defensive? Whens the last time you saw a mad Rell?

btw, this thread gets a :thumbdown:

Rell

Reaction score
KenFan tries too hard

Rell

Reaction score
Hey whats that supposed to mean, I'm a laid back RVD type of d00d :sad:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Rock & Stone Cold are buddies you know!!!.......Does that even fucking matter to you!!!.....Call Yourself a Fan...*CoughBuLLSHITcouGh*...the Biggest fucking rivilary in wrestling history turned out to be fake and you PunkAss Geeds don't even give'a fuck!!!........shits fucking despiciable.!