Robert Pattinson (Twilight Guy) wants to rap with Eminem

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RATED-RKO21

Reaction score
Britney Skye

9b47c402d359fdf2eaec24cbc228df1c.jpg

9de81b7a6c6afa8c71842ebf9a4329ca.jpg

30f92d0030ef5fb446c71c402c146fa2.jpg

507fb78ad70823b38c71f12801135c65.jpg

rep if u like

Kairi

Reaction score
He was 'obsessed' as a child...

If anyone has heard Twilight actor, Robert Pattinson's music, you'll know it is acoustic-y goodness at it's best.

So when we heard that Rob wants to duet with rap star Eminem, we were a little shocked.

Rob told Top of the Pops magazine: "You want a secret? OK, how about this – I've got a whole collection of tapes of me rapping from when I was 13! I wanted to be a rapper so there are hundreds and hundreds of tapes. They're very amusing!

"I was obsessed with Eminem when I was younger. When he first came out I was about 12 and fanatical about his 'Slim Shady' CD. I think he's a genius.â€￾

He continued: "I'd love to rap with Eminem! That would be really amazing."
Rob was asked to elaborate on his rapping skills, revealing: “Most of my rhymes were stolen off other people anyway. They were all like, ‘I was raised on these streets..’, which was a complete farce because I was actually raised in quite a nice area of London called Barnes. Not very ghetto at all!"

He added: "I was obsessed with it all, though. I even had my own little crew – we called ourselves Big Tub and the Tappy Cats."

Can you imagine Rob being the next Professor Green? No, us neither!