Rob Van Dam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vandy316

Reaction score
untitled.jpg

Please give me good or helpful feedback this time and no throwing up in your mouth or at all

Enigma22

Reaction score
ur only problem is ur blending imo...it looks like all u did was lower the opacity on the psds and thats just not a good idea lol... try some of the blending options and just play around with them till they look good... also try overlapping a few of the same psds with different blending options...

CT Styles

ur only problem is ur blending imo...it looks like all u did was lower the opacity on the psds and thats just not a good idea lol... try some of the blending options and just play around with them till they look good... also try overlapping a few of the same psds with different blending options...

Everything he said plus d/l some brushes to make some cool backgrounds

Vandy316

Reaction score
i never thought about the same psd thing, that's pretty cool thanks. and yeah i just lowered the opacity on the 5-star one

C4

Duplicate the PSD and change the blending mode, play around with Photoshop and eventually you will come up with a solid blending on your PSD. Try some filters on your PSD as well;

Make some grunge backgrounds, you can get brushes everywhere on the internet, do this and you will be a good GFX'r in no time!