Rob Van Dam sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Br3ndis

Reaction score
Hey-Yoh. I just registered here, and I`m a bit new, so so easy one me and my newest "masterpiece" ;)

w04846.jpg

the dark knight

nothing to add. it looks pretty good...

just blend the PSD and make it stand out.

Wrestling Station

ok, u used that filter on the bkg, that just to hide the flaws, try do a one without that wavey filter applied to the bkg. see if you come out with something interesting..

keep it up

Br3ndis

Reaction score
Here`s without it:
2h73x2t.jpg

And with a different filter:
33mwkmp.jpg

Im still sticking to the first version :)

Spity94

Reaction score
i like the first version better,pretty nice and simple sig,like tdk said try and blend in the psd and make it stand out

Kassidy

Reaction score
Yea i like the filter in the bg, overall its not bad that filter works cuz RVD + weed= what that looks like :). The main psd i think should be played with a lil more, maybe some image adjustments because they way it is now the focal point is the text its the first thing i notice which isnt bad but i think rvd should be the main focus.