Match Rio Nakayama vs. "Mr. Red-Light" Shinji Tsukada

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
CQC-Eight-12.png

Championship
Tournament First Round Match
Rio Nakayama vs. "Mr. Red-Light" Shinji Tsukada(w/Raiden)

CQCRNakayama-S2.png
VS.
CQCSTsukada-S1.png

#CQCCT

@Aurtle The Turtle

Deadlines
❂ Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, Jan 28th, 2017 to avoid point deduction.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
T4OPPDQ.png

Open on a park at night, a single lamp post illuminates Rio Nakayama laying down on a bench in the distance, a trash bin at the side of the bench holds the IWT Television Championship hanging halfway out of it. The camera gets closer and when it's about 5ft away, Rio perks up to sit without looking and turns to the face the camera.

"This place, this park? It's nice, peaceful. I could come here to clear my head and that's actually what I was testing a second ago. See, a man like me? Constantly on the move, has a lot on his plate. A man like me needs to clear his head every now and again, needs to escape from it all or so that's what people tell me to do. See, I never usually like to escape or run away, when there is a lot on my plate? I ask for seconds."

Rio points at the camera with a frown plastered on his face.

"What I don't ask for is for my opponent to be silent in the build up to our match, this Shinji Tsukada? This "Mr.Red Light" has been very quiet which you wouldn't expect from someone with such a self-indulgent nickname but hey him being called or more precisely, him calling himself that name gives me more info about him than anything he has done before he came onto my radar because well, he's done nothing. However, this name tells me one thing, Shinji Tsukada likes to get fucked and well, who doesn't? As you can imagine though, I ain't much of a sweet talker because the only talking I've ever known consists of insults and violence."

Rio gets up and with one quick motion kicks the bin next to the bench over, knocking trash all over the floor as well as causing the IWT Television Championship to clatter onto the ground.

"So you don't want to tell me anything Shinji? That's fine, that's cool! You're the strong silent type, I can respect that I really can but I haven't seen anything from you to suggest that you can back it up in the ring! I've defeated near 7ft tall monsters who use hammers as weapons, I've defeated unstoppable monsters who claim to be the hand of God, I've defeated the best of the best but for all my victories, I still can't understand your angle here Shinji."

Rio makes a very exaggerated confused face at the camera and shrugs his shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing? What are you up to? Honestly, you best just come out and tell me because those are the only two questions I'mma ask ya! See, I'm not one to ponder on why? why? why? why? I'm more of an in the now kind of person, as in who am I going to hurt now? And lets be honest, me and you already know the answer to that question. I'm going to hurt you. I'm going to beat you. You can take that two ways! One, you can beg for mercy at my feet like the pathetic dime a dozen egotistical son of a bitch I suspect you are! Two, you can throws out your best hand and try to give me some competition to enjoy, I'd prefer if you took that option to be honest! Sure, you'll get hurt much more, I'll pull your spine out your ass and then force it back into position down your throat but at least you''l hav some dignity. Although I doubt "Mr Red Light" has any dignity because that's your cliche gimmick isn't it?"

Rio smiles and exhales a deep breath, he does a few bounces on his feet.

"It's time Shinji! Time to nut up or shut up and I swear to christ, allah, whatever you want me to swear to, if you make an excessive amount of sexual references in your response to this...I won't be able to stop myself when the bell rings after I've beaten you. So, you going to be the cliche I think you are or are you going to be a wildcard that gives me some fun! Either way, I hope you realize your entry in this tournament was pointless the moment you got selected to fight me because if there is one thing that is predictable about me? It's what I do."

Rio's smile stretches and becomes creepy, he gets very close to the camera.

"RIO KILLS"

Rio boops a button on the camera and it flicks off.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Sixteen Going on Seventeen [vs. Rio Nakayama]
Sat, Feb 4, 2017
National Pro Wrestling Day 2017
Wells Fargo Arena [Philadelphia, PA]

"良薬口に苦し Ryooyaku Kuchi ni Nigashi."

By3p2IXCcAALMjm.jpg

"Good medicine is bitter to the mouth."
Sat, Jan 28, 2017
Motel [Raleigh, NC]
11:46 PM EST

We open up on a Facebook Live feed being shared by the official page. Newest CQC Signee Shinji Tsukada is shooting the breeze with fellow entertainers from SIG and the indie scene. They've all had a few too many and they're watching Raiden, Shinji's valet, dance in the corner.

1371341_orig.jpg

TSUKADA: "Can you believe these kids these days bitching and moaning about the orange cheese puff in the White House? Maybe it's because I only have a visa to work in this country, but why is everyone's panties in such a twist about this?"

Tsukada hands a Nattie Light to a gentleman with a scruffy face and a medium length mop on his head.

HUNT: "Beats me. Where I'm from people overwhelmingly supported The Donald. Maybe that's because I live smack dab in the middle of Hillary's Basket of Deplorables."

Hunt smacks a balder man to his side in the chest. He's a bit too distracted with Raiden to be paying attention.

LUCIUS: "Yeah, we're the real deplorables of professional wrestling. Maybe we just found our next gimmick?"

SIG Superstar Omega Dredd, who's not wearing his signature paint leans over and whispers to Raiden.

DREDD: "You want to know who's deplorable? These peons they got me working down in Supreme International Grappling. Be thankful they only booked you in a battle royal."

She sighs and rolls her eyes at him.

RAIDEN: "I wouldn't exactly say it's a privilege to not get booked in the world title matches."

Tsukada cuts off Dredd before he says something he'd likely regret to the lovely lady.

TSUKADA: "Working a battle royal isn't a walk in the park either. To be honest there's probably more scrubs in there. Amoebae not qualified enough to get a world title shot. The fact that SIG doesn't see my potential shows me I need to focus on this other upstart promotion Close-Quarter Combat Wrestling. That shit looks right up my alley."

Dredd starts pulling money out of his pocket.

DREDD: "At least you got booked by CQC. They must be scared of what would happen if they let the Dredd Doctor loose in a company that promotes strong style. They don't want me to become the poster boy for why companies need regulation."

Neither Raiden or Tsukada seem to want his money.

DREDD: "No, not for that. We're running out of Natties."

Lucius can't contain his laughter at how lit Dredd is.

LUCIUS: "Are you out here cutting a wrestling promo right now? It's just us and whoever's watching us on Facebook."

Hunt turns real quick to face the camera.

HUNT: "Shit, we on Facebook right now? While the good people are watching I should mention that you bitches can stop the bitching cause at least ya'll got paid by someone. I still have to sit-out a few more months with this bum knee. Don't you worry, I'll be back in that ring."

Dredd still holding money in his hands motions to the camera to make it rain.

DREDD: "I think Hunt forgot to mention if any of you ring rats want to help with his therapy, he's always available. Just slide right on into his DMs."

Lucius is scrolling through his phone and sees something that he wants Tsukada to see.

14238206_1047994931903482_5737041763519204375_n-440x264.jpg

LUCIUS: "Shinji, you see that little Japanese bitch calling you out for not cutting a promo on him?"

Tsukada tugs on his shirt a bit too hard.

TSUKADA: "Is that the one where he has Nakayama written on duct tape across his chest?

Dredd feels up his chest where his shirt would have been.

DREDD: "Backup, he has what written on his chest?"

Tsukada motions to Dredd like he's writing something on his shirt.

TSUKADA: "Apparently, he told this Dragon kid that he wants to reform some club of his and has his own name sharpied on to tape to show everyone that he's apart of this club."

Lucius just shakes his head in disappointment.

LUCIUS: "That may be the saddest thing I've heard all day. Is it time for the orgy yet?"

Dredd jumps up so fast and he nearly falls over and hits the lamp.

DREDD: "I don't think you want to see this."

Dredd turns the camera off.

Sun, Jan 29, 2017
At the Park CQC filmed their earlier Exclusive for Rio Nakayama
6:19 AM EST

Cameras catch up with Shinji Tsukada outside the park where we got our first glimpse of Japanese Sensation Rio Nakayama.

yujiro%2Btakahashi%2B-%2Bmexico%2Bcity%2B%25283%2529.jpg

TSUKADA: "Did you forget something the last time you were here?"

Tsukada holds up the IWT Television Title that Rio had kicked onto the ground the day before.

TSUKADA: "One man's trash is another man's treasure. It's a mighty pretty belt. Too bad you have such little regard for it. I think I'll keep it for posterity. After I beat you maybe I'll get you to sign it for me. A little memento to remember the start of my reign of terror on Close-Quarter Combat."

Tsukada stuffs the belt into his gym bag.

TSUKADA: "You don't ever have to worry about me. I can go: All. Night. Long."

Tsukada gently plays with nipples.

TSUKADA: "Yes, that was a sex joke. I get that you're still 13 and not old enough for my more mature TV-14 lifestyle so I'll keep it real cute for you. For someone who wanted to keep it clean, you sure do have a potty mouth. Me and my lovely companion, Raiden, like to have a good time. Not sure why that bothers you much. Maybe you had you a bad time during your last visit to the Red-Light District?"

He shakes his head. He then pulls up the video of the earlier exclusive to give it another watch.

TSUKADA: "Did you seriously ask me what I was up to? If you don't know why I'm here, I question why you're here? I'm here to establish that I am the best of the best and the only place to do that is in the combat zone of the CQC. If you can't man up and get it done in that ring, you don't belong here, nor should you even drag your disappointed face back to Supreme International Grappling. I would just feel sorry for you."

He pulls his shades down and points to Rio.

TSUKADA: "Once upon a time I could have looked at someone like you and thought to myself I feel like I know this guy, like we could have been brothers, or tag team partners, but then you go and open your mouth and nothing but sewage comes out. It's no wonder you had to go running from IWT. It's all right, though, I'll keep this Television Title nice and warm and maybe the SIG Television Title, CQC Championship will make it feel a little less lonely on my mantle."

He reminds everyone that he has the IWT Television Title in his gym bag.

TSUKADA: "I might not be so much the silent type you assumed I was, nor am I the seven-foot monsters you've slain in the past, but make no mistake that I will not now, nor will I ever beg for mercy. I beg for a lot of things, but mercy ain't one of them. I certainly don't get on my knees for a man, but I assuredly can and will nut up. I can nut with the best of them. You might think I'm soft for this, but I can get pretty hard when my mind and body is willing and able."

Tsukada grabs himself in case you didn't get his subtlety.

TSUKADA: "There I go again. Once I get going, I can't stop coming. Pardon my french. At least I didn't threaten to pull your spine out of your ass and jam it down your throat, right? Then again, I might like it."

He just bends over to take it, but stops to wag his finger at the camera.

TSUKADA: "Don't you worry, when I get to Philadelphia, the fun and games stop. I may be all about ass when I'm out here, but when I'm in that ring, this ass is all business. There is nothing cliche or predicable about Mister Red-Light in that squared circle. I bring a special kind of showmanship and strong style that the Americas have never seen before. You're about to find out that this wildcard is about to reveal his trump card. I'll see you at the Wells Fargo Center."

The feed cuts out.

Last edited: