Ring of Honor Replaces Head Booker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Ring of Honor owner Cary Silkin fired head booker Adam Pearce Sunday.

It has been confirmed that wrestler Delirious (Hunter Johnson), with heavy input from Jim Cornette, will be handling the company's booking going forward. The masked grappler also reigns as head trainer at the company's wrestling academy in Pennsylvania.

Pearce had been ROH's head booker since the departure of Gabe Sapolsky in October 2008.

Adam Pearce's run as booker seemed to head ROH into the direction of more storyline style wrestling rather than the pure wrestling that they were known for.

I never knew that Delirious was interested in booking so I have no idea what direction ROH will go in now. The great news is that Jim Cornette will be helping him behind the scenes as well.

What are your thoughts on firstly Adam Pearce being fired and then on Delirious being promoted to head booker?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
While I am sure ROH have still done steady figures in the last few years it does seem like they have hit a bit of brick wall and maybe need a fresh approach. I am guessing Delirious will offer something different oherwise they would not have picked him. I guess being the head trainer will help, but they are very different jobs, and it will be a big test. I think if things don't work out maybe they should just give Cornette the book full time.