Ring Of Honor BtB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I know we get some people that fill WWE & TNA BtB requests, but i was just wondering if there was anybody interested in helping me with some ROH posters Etc..

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Ok for Peep and anyone would like to help out do you reckon you could help make a tournament poster with ROH title the centre basically.
========
Bracket A

Bryan Danielson
Jack Evans

Bracket B

Brent Albright
BJ Whitmer

Bracket C

Claudio Castagnoli - Winner
Delirious

Bracket D

Roderick Strong
Colt Cabana

Bracket E

Jimmy Rave
Austin Aries

Bracket F

Jimmy Jacobs
Matt Sydal

Bracket G

Chris Hero
Matt Cross

Bracket H

Nigel McGuinness
Kevin Steen

PeepShow

I guess Im confused on how you want this set up. You want a poster with colums of different brackets?

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Bryan Danielson
Jack Evans

Brent Albright
BJ Whitmer

Claudio Castagnoli
Delirious

Roderick Strong
Colt Cabana

And on the other side

Jimmy Rave
Austin Aries

Jimmy Jacobs
Matt Sydal

Chris Hero
Matt Cross

Nigel McGuinness
Kevin Steen

Like a KOTR layout basically. Also in make Danielson, Aries, Castagnoli and Cabana the winner or there matches and i'll get you update as it progresses.

PeepShow

Im sorry, but Im still confused. Maybe its b/c Im just tired as hell. Ill come back tommorow and se itf its straight.....lol Goodnight :bye:

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I'll probably give it a try but knowing me i go off of what is requested & do what i think looks good!!

I won't be on all tomorrow or most of wednesday though due to staying with a few friends & also have a driving theory exam tomorrow...

I'll give this a try though on wednesday when i get back