Ring Corners

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
(I've been thinking about this but never remember to post it)

Ever noticed how whenever there is a tag or singles match, the Face always take the upper left corner of the ring and the Heels take the lower right hand corner. For example, when Finlay enters the ring he goes all the way to the lower right hand side and put down his Shillelagh. Is there some logic behind this? (I think it's so the TV audience sees more of the face(s).)

CenaMark54

It really depends. If the heel has a manager and there will be some cheating involved, they almost always put them in the top left corner so the viewing audience can see the despicable heel try to cheat the face.

Its definitely not totally random because often times they will line up in the wrong corner and the ref will order them to switch sides.