Ring announcers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
Who else misses the likes of Howard Finkel and Mean Gene Okerlund???

I certainly do. Who are these silly wee girls that seem to be getting built up to take over the reigns from Lillian Garcia. Even Lillian isn't great. The current ring announcers are so lifeless and child like at what they do. It's cringeworthy to watch.

Bring back the legends. I'm all for nurturing new talent and I hate legends coming back in terms of in ring performers and not letting the WWE move on, but ring announcers aren't too old. As long as they can still speak then they shoud still be there in my opinion. Bring them back please!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S I know this will never happen but interested to hear thoughts....

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
I want Jojo as permanent ring announcer of all shows, but of course they keep using that bitch Eden Stiles, who isn't half as talented or beautiful as Jojo.

When I turned on Payback yesterday i saw Jojo standing in the ring with the tag champs, i thought maybe she would ring announce the show.. but i was wrong obviously.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Talk about over-thinking it. How do you expect these girls to get better, if no one is willing to let them improve? Most of them haven't been around for more than 3 years. Give them time, and they can be the next Fink. Fink wasn't born with a gift to introduce like a badass, he improved overtime.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker