Riley Rhodes @WilyRiley

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
riley.png

Riley Rhodes @WileyRiley
Verified.png

Wife, Wrestler, Disney+ Binger

Last edited:

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@AlexandraMariePP Oh god, why do you have a twitter? Can't you just leave me the fuck alone? And before you ask why I'm commenting on your twitter, it's because I found out you have a Twitter and try to talk Pat out of things between me and him. We're only business partners, get over it. #FFS

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
@AlexandraMariePP Oh god, why do you have a twitter? Can't you just leave me the fuck alone? And before you ask why I'm commenting on your twitter, it's because I found out you have a Twitter and try to talk Pat out of things between me and him. We're only business partners, get over it. #FFS
Pretty sure anyone can have a Twitter and I'll admit, I got a little too punch drunk. But now you two are even. He helped you, you helped him. Ger over it.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Meet the newest member of the Rhodes family, Piglet! ?? @WrestlingPatriot thank you for caving and letting me get him! You're the best!
teacup-pig-in-your-house-in-Indiana.jpg

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
@AlexandraMariePP Wow, I didn't know you guys had a son, congrats! What features does the pig have from you? #MotherPig
My ability to sniff out garbage people like you

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
@AlexandraMariePP Oh you're funny, but really, lighten up. I don't want you to enter my Hell. #StuckinHell
I'll be running your hell after I drop you in the ring honey. So come face a real wrestler sometime. I'll be waiting.

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'll be running your hell after I drop you in the ring honey. So come face a real wrestler sometime. I'll be waiting.
@AlexandraMariePP Be waiting, hun. Because you don't know what you're stepping into. #HellFury