Rikisi annoyed at not being used on SmackDown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
In what appears to be a response to not being used on last night's "Old School" Smackdown, Rikishi wrote the following on Twitter:

Rikishi posted the following on his twitter "I wanted to be there with my sons @WWEUSOS but you know the deal. #NoDeal I want what I want @WWE!!! Sry fans maybe next time on @TERRITORYLEAGUE"

"U can't play this . I put in my time to call my own shots in this business.. find another SUCKER !!! You loss I WIN ..."

"Dnt be scared to put me on TV . I won't steal the show. But you know I'm damn sho gonna give the ppl what they wanna see.POP GOES THE CROWD"

"You say #blastfromthepast . I say #blastmyazz .. I'm too legit to quit !!! Dancin off u can't touch this !! Ppls request ,, #kidgames"

"The ppl are NOT stupid !! I see all ur tweets... I'm not a greedy man . I'm a fair man !! But I'm NOT dumb either. POP GOES THE CROWD !!"

He just sounds idiotic.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Someone needs to tell him he's not a huge star, sure he was over during the AE but so was everyone.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Meh, I sort of agree with him. Honestly I didn't give a rat's ass about any of the old men they brought back, but it would have been cool to see Rikishi involved somehow with his kids.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He's an old man sitting around posting on Twitter. What else does he have to do with his time?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
LOL at his tweets sounds so bitter.

But it would've been cool to see Rikishi as always enjoyed him as a member of Too Cool and then remember him for taking that bump at Armageddon of the cell into the truck that was epic.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I always wonder what could have been with him, the racial storyline he had going after he was revealed to be the one who ran over Austin could have been incredible. Sadly he got cold feet and there went that.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Rikishi probably wont even be remembered now WWE has turned its show to kids. He would get a dead reaction. Seriously he needs to just stay away

Side note it's always been turned towards kids.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
True. But more so now than say 6-13 years ago. I think that's the point she was making.

Things make so much more sense now.