Riggs Presents- ECW: The Great War

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Riggs

Reaction score
ECW_Logo3.jpg

Backstory: The annual WWE Draft has shaken the WWE by it's core. ECW was seen as being able to have the potential to become a real household name in the WWE, instead of just the C show, after a few extremely talented young superstars were drafted over. However, with all these new stars came a horrible burden. Vickie Guerrero was drafted from Smackdown, and was appointed GM of ECW by the Board of Directors. She set out to continue to reign over the WWE roster with an iron fist, this time in the Land of Extreme.

Roster
ECW Champion: Jack Swagger
United States Chamion: MVP

Charlie Haas (Face)
Chavo Guerrero (Heel)
Christian (Face)
Curt Hawkins (Heel)
DH Smith (Face)
Dolph Ziggler (Heel)
Evan Bourne (Face)
Finlay (Face)
Gregory Helms (Face)
John Morrison (Heel)
Katie Lea Burchill (Heel)
MVP (Face)
Paul Burchill (Heel)
Shelton Benjamin (Heel)
THE Brian Kendrick (Heel)
Tommy Dreamer (Face)
Zack Ryder (Heel)

Staff
Commentators: Matt Striker and Todd Grisham

Announcer
Announcer: Tony Chimel

General Manager-
Vickie Guerrero

OOC: This BTB will strictly be ECW. Everybody seems keen on always getting rid of ECW, but I'm looking to do quite the opposite. As far as experience goes, I'm best known (I guess) for my work with my good buddy Cristian, better known as y2j_legend, but I had to quit our BTB due to technical reasons. He knows I'm doing this BTB though, and was a big help in the setup of all of this. So I hope you guys enjoy!​

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Totally shocked at this :shifty:. Anyway Spencer, everything looks in order for this BTB, and I know that you have some huge things planned for this, so I cannot wait to see how it pans out. Kepping Morrison and gaining MVP and Ziggler is a wise move, since all three own and it isn't too abnormal. Good luck :y:.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Hmmm... Nothing to say much but please have us a MVP/Christian in the future and maybe a Swagger/Morrison/Vickie Love Triangle! :p

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Looks good Spencer. I haven't seen many just ECW BTB's and many people just cancel it out. Seeing how it is my favorite WWE Brand, I wish you a lot of luck with this.

Riggs

Reaction score
I was thinking more along the lines of a Hornswoggle/Big Daddy V/Vickie love triangle. In the end Big Daddy V wins the match for her love and ends up suffocating her when they get...intimate...

Anyways, here's the preview for my first show!

ECW_Logo3.jpg

April 21st, 2009

Explosive Tag Team Action!
ECW will kick off with a HUGE 8 Man Tag Match, featuring some of the brand's biggest stars!

New Blood vs Fan Favorite!
Talented newcomer Dolph Ziggler squares off against Evan Bourne in what is sure to be a fantastic bout!

Main Event
United States Title Is On The Line!

Draftee MVP will be defending his United States Title against the self proclaimed Shaman of Sexy, John Morrison!

All of this and more on the April 21st edition of ECW!

seX-Power

Bourne to squash Ziggler.
MVP to narrowly go over Morrison to start a feud.
8 man tag should be good.

This BTB looks alright, I've always liked ECW so let's see what you can do with it.

seX-Power

Bourne to squash Ziggler.
MVP to narrowly go over Morrison to start a feud.
8 man tag should be good.

This BTB looks alright, I've always liked ECW so let's see what you can do with it.