Ricardo Rodriguez released as the cuts begin..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
WWE Superstar Ricardo Rodriguez, best known for his time as Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer has revealed on his Twitter that he has been released by WWE.

11c6e0aa535d82cccdbd8fe5a1853b5d.png

WWE.com:

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Ricardo Rodriguez as of today, July 30, 2014. WWE wishes Ricardo Rodriguez the best in all of his future endeavors.

WWE is reportedly looking to release up to 10% of WWE's employees over the next few days due to on-going budget cuts.

Source

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
He says he misses wrestling, but worked for WWE for four years. His quote speaks volumes.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Cutting Sandow would be a mistake. He makes money but so does Orton.
Unfortunately, the Universe hasn't had the chance to invest in Sandow yet.
It appears he's there to put over Adam Rose, so they clearly have 'something' for him

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, RR was pretty good. Even recently when he was just the spanish commentator, he managed to be entertaining by pleading with any wrestler that was about to break the spanish announce table to break the american one for a change.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I'm kind of wondering if Khali will be used to put Roman Reigns over. I'd count on the smallish wrestlers to be released first because squashing a small jobber means far less.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Coming to terms sounds more like he requested it imo, not sure I'd call this a cut if that makes sense. Shame he was a fun worker.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
He made me like Del Rio as a face, actually. Too bad, but hope he gets to showcase his talents. Wonder who else is leaving now...