Ricardo a wrestler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ricardo Rodriguez a WWE wrestler. We've seen him fight and we all know he sucks as a wrestler. But what do you think? Should Ricardo be a wrestler?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Ricardo is actually a pretty talented wrestler. He is just good at playing the bumbling doofus.

This is his titantron from FCW.

Here is Ricardo wrestling as Chimera (the guy in the mask) back in 2006:

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Ricardo is actually a pretty talented wrestler. He is just good at playing the bumbling doofus.

This is his titantron from FCW.

Here is Ricardo wrestling as Chimera (the guy in the mask) back in 2006:

Yeah...but he's a scaredy cat. You see him and Del Rio go against the Hitman and John Cena? If I had the opportunity to face Bret "The Hitman" Hart, I'd take it instead of chickening out.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
That's their characters. They are playing cowards. Do you understand kayfabe?

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Stopspot said:
That's their characters. They are playing cowards. Do you understand kayfabe?

Don't waste your time, isn't this the same guy who thinks Kevin Nash is Kane?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Don't waste your time, isn't this the same guy who thinks Kevin Nash is Kane?

Im seriously holding this against him forever. :lol1: doesnt come close to covering it brother.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
After seeing several of his posts, I can't help but lol. I'm guessing he's a kid? or is he really this naive and derpy? :eek:hgod:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Ricardo doesn't suck, he's a great wrestler. This gimmick as Del Rio's announcer could be used good for him, since he could use it at some point to go against Del Rio, feud with him, and finally break out on his own and show everyone in the WWE Universe he IS a good wrestler, not just a stupid announcer with a bowtie.

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
nWo Shawn Michaels said:
Ricardo doesn't suck, he's a great wrestler. This gimmick as Del Rio's announcer could be used good for him, since he could use it at some point to go against Del Rio, feud with him, and finally break out on his own and show everyone in the WWE Universe he IS a good wrestler, not just a stupid announcer with a bowtie.

Yeah, but a ring announcer makes him look lame and he needs a push.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ricardo is not only a wrestler but can stunts as well theres clips on you tube of him doing crazy flips off wall on trampolines. This guy seriously is being held back being stuck in an announcer role. He needs to be set free to do all these crazy moves that are seen on those you tube clips

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Ricardo is not only a wrestler but can stunts as well theres clips on you tube of him doing crazy flips off wall on trampolines. This guy seriously is being held back being stuck in an announcer role. He needs to be set free to do all these crazy moves that are seen on those you tube clips

In the words of Zack Ryder, WOO WOO WOO, YOU KNOW IT.!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Would like to see him feud with Del Rio, he could make Del Rio somewhat interesting.