Ric Flair sigs - Free to use

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

It's been a long time since I made some signatures over here on IWF only the BTB things have been my focus, so well here is my first signature in a long time. :ermm: It's free to use as long as you give me credit and rep me.

Version1:

RicFlairV1.png

Version2:

RicFlairV2.png

Version3:

RicFlairV3.png

Rate/Hate/:2gunsfiring_v1:

All comments, suggestions and feedback are appreciated. :smile_1:

Wrestling Station

if you are asking for rep, then its not "free to use" lol..

anyway,
i think version 2 is the better one.

Its just i dont like the Ric Flair text (it needs to be lowered in opacity, oh wait i think the border around it should be with less opacity and the bevel effect should be removed).

Now thats the main thing you need to change imo.

C4

Its just i dont like the Ric Flair text (it needs to be lowered in opacity, oh wait i think the border around it should be with less opacity and the bevel effect should be removed).

How do you lower the opacity of a stroke in text? And yeah, there is no bevel effect over there it's just a silver/white linear gradient.

I always seem to have problems with text effects, I hope you can help me out :ermm:

Fenix0505

Reaction score
on your opacity layer.. and the option that u use there should be a lower opacity amount just brg that bar down i agree with WS the second one is better the 1'st nd 3rd one are not the greatest..

C4

^ Of course I know that, is this the first time that you've seen my graphics or what? I'm talking about the stroke.

John

It's been a long time since I made some signatures over here on IWF only the BTB things have been my focus, so well here is my first signature in a long time. :ermm: It's free to use as long as you give me credit and rep me.

Version1:

RicFlairV1.png

Version2:

RicFlairV2.png

Version3:

RicFlairV3.png

Rate/Hate/:2gunsfiring_v1:

All comments, suggestions and feedback are appreciated. :smile_1:

version 1 is my favourite, i dont know why but i dont like version 3 as much. maybe its because of the change of the PSD in the top right corner. nice cut on these. and i'll rep you if i can have version number 1.

C4

version 1 is my favourite, i dont know why but i dont like version 3 as much. maybe its because of the change of the PSD in the top right corner. nice cut on these. and i'll rep you if i can have version number 1.

Sure brother; you can use the signature! It's Free!

John

thank you C4. i'll rep you anyway because i love your work, not just in GFX but all other the forum. thanks,

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Good sigs. I'm judging on the GFX not the man, lol. Because if it was the man I'd boo it, however, the GFX itself looks nice. Good font to pick too