Ric Flair 1000th RAW latest

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- A WWE source notes that Ric Flair is not expected for the 1,000th RAW episode later this month. Regarding Flair’s upcoming appearance for ICP’s Gathering of the Juggalos, he will not be wrestling but will be hosting the main stage which features music performances.

PWMania

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
:(( is shame he cant make it for this one show :((

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I watched Gathering of the Juggalos last year, because it had Backlund. Let's see if I'll watch it again. But I wanted Flair to be the GM, I'd mark for him to return... :upset:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Damn I've seen some of that Juggalo's stuff and it sucked.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, the card changed a lot of times and the show pretty much sucked, true. But since Bob was there, I couldn't really miss it.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Yeah, the card changed a lot of times and the show pretty much sucked, true. But since Bob was there, I couldn't really miss it.

I'd do the same for Foley lmao!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Cloud said:
I'd do the same for Foley lmao!

Foley was there to. He did commentary and interfered in the main event. By the way, the main event last year makes WWE Logic seem realy logical. It was supposed to be Terry Funk vs Roddy Piper w/ Bob Orton in an I Quit match, until Piper and Orton teamed up on Funk. Foley went there to save the day and all, and if I'm not mistaken, Orton pinned Funk or something. It turned into a tornado tag team match in the run without any announcement or something. I don't have the show here since I'm traveling, but the fans were pretty pissed about it.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Foley was there to. He did commentary and interfered in the main event. By the way, the main event last year makes WWE Logic seem realy logical. It was supposed to be Terry Funk vs Roddy Piper w/ Bob Orton in an I Quit match, until Piper and Orton teamed up on Funk. Foley went there to save the day and all, and if I'm not mistaken, Orton pinned Funk or something. It turned into a tornado tag team match in the run without any announcement or something. I don't have the show here since I'm traveling, but the fans were pretty pissed about it.

Wow thats madness right there and I didn't know about that may have to watch to see the Funker and Foley!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Wow thats madness right there and I didn't know about that may have to watch to see the Funker and Foley!

Check it out, I mean, the show also took waaay to long to get started and all. It was about 4 AM when this happened if I'm not mistaken. The crowd was dead throughout the show, they only cared about chanting "bullshit" to the ending. There were lots of changes on the card as well... there was supposed to be Kevin Nash & Scott Hall (NWO) vs Billy Gunn and Road Dogg (DX) with Sean Waltman as ref (member of both NWO and DX at one point). Looked great on paper, but they changed it because Hall couldn't wrestle, so X-Pac took his place and the special ref was Vampiro. Sort of killed the concept but it was still a good match. But check the ME out, it can't hurt.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'd actually be more interested in marking when hearing "WOO!" on Raw 1000, but I don't really care about him being GM, I could see it, but if it didn't happen I wouldn't miss it.