Rhodes almost joining Randy in suspension.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Wrestlinginc reports that Superluchamagazine released a article stating that Rhodes wrote "time off" on his twitter account after Over The Limit because he though he was facing suspension. Rhodes was able to provide them with a prescription for whatever it was he was taking and was thus cleared.

Cody Rhodes recently tested positive on a drug test for a banned substance but was cleared after providing a valid prescription from a licensed and treating physician.
Prior to being cleared, it would appear that Rhodes believed he was facing suspension. The day after dropping the Intercontinental Championship to Christian at Over the Limit, he cryptically wrote on Twitter: "Time off." He appeared at the following day's SmackDown taping in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania and all SmackDown shows since then.

The website also reports that another WWE performer whose name has not been disclosed recently had a positive drug test and will be suspended if a valid prescription is not produced.

Wow. WWE needs to get it's act together.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Really? -.- almost suspended for a doctors prescription.. this is my representation of what the wellness policy will be like in a few years time.

ME: VINCE VINCE!!!

VINCE: WHAT IS IT VINCE?

ME: ITS STOPSPOT, HE'S BEEN EATING ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURINGS

VINCE: SUSPEND HIM!!

Reactions: Bort

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
Really? -.- almost suspended for a doctors prescription.. this is my representation of what the wellness policy will be like in a few years time.

ME: VINCE VINCE!!!

VINCE: WHAT IS IT VINCE?

ME: ITS STOPSPOT, HE'S BEEN EATING ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURINGS

VINCE: SUSPEND HIM!!

I think the situation was that Rhodes didn't inform staff that he was on pain killers (most likely that) and they thus went suspicious when they found out.

also: Silly Vinnie. Vince doesn't hire mutes. :burns:

Reactions: Matt

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
At this rate everyone's going to be suspended. We'll have a main-event of Micheal Cole vs Ricardo Rodriguez by the time they're done suspending everyone.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
We'll have a main-event of Micheal Cole vs Ricardo Rodriguez

8c068ac15acac5bf50d09cb8303f0010.jpg

Reactions: Farooq

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lots of suspensions being thrown around. It's good that Cody will stick around, curious about who the possibly suspended guy is.

Reactions: Testify