Rey Rey robbing a store with the help of some ostriches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
gzilla46 said:
I think he deserves. I LOVE animals, and no animal should get abused. BAN POACHING, BAN HABITAT DESTRUCTION, AND BAN ANIMAL CRUELTY EVERYWHERE, and we have a perfect world.

Far from it. And no Rey did not get suspended for abusing animals. He got suspended for being caught with higher levels of testosterone than they allow. That video is a commercial ad for a brand of gum.

And banning animal cruelty would not cause a perfect world young grasshopper. There are a ton of more serious things that must be addressed before we have a perfect world.

gzilla46

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Far from it. And no Rey did not get suspended for abusing animals. He got suspended for being caught with higher levels of testosterone than they allow. That video is a commercial ad for a brand of gum.

And banning animal cruelty would not cause a perfect world young grasshopper. There are a ton of more serious things that must be addressed before we have a perfect world.

But Farouq said that Rey Rey was treating animals badly and WWE did not approve of that.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
gzilla46 said:
But Farouq said that Rey Rey was treating animals badly and WWE did not approve of that.

Farooq trolled you. Trolling is a term for playing pranks or fooling people on the internet. WWE released press statements back when Rey was suspended clarifying why they suspended him. They are a public company and them lying would classify as a crime, towards their viewer base and their investors/owners.

gzilla46

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Farooq trolled you. Trolling is a term for playing pranks or fooling people on the internet. WWE released press statements back when Rey was suspended clarifying why they suspended him. They are a public company and them lying would classify as a crime, towards their viewer base and their investors/owners.

Oh. OK. It'll take me a while to understand where these Internet memes come from.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
the ? is there again O.O