Rey mysterio's return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Any one else not bothered if he comes back?
When i was younger he used to be my number one guy to watch.
Fave storyline when he won the royal rumble and orton tricked him to putting his match at WM on the line in a match and orton beating him.
Anyway he plays a good underdog, but hes ALWAYS the underdog, And so much of a baby face its starting to annoy me.
I can never see him as a heel though
I just dont find it believable that he could ever beat guys like big show. :dawg:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
i will forever remain optimistic about his return :dawg:

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to his return a great deal. I just hope he won't be stuck in another who's-the-best-latino feud with ADR.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to his return because he can still work good matches and could put a young star over very well, plus, this should be his last run, since I'm expecting him to retire at WM 29 after putting Sin Cara over in a retirement match.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
I was thinking "OMG 619 IS BACK!" when I saw this but you disappointed me! :(

But his return will be good hopefully.

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't agree with you at all!! First of all he could always beat big show and second he has beaten bigger guys like JBL and Kane earlier and i'm just too exited for his return

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
shrayan said:
I don't agree with you at all!! First of all he could always beat big show and second he has beaten bigger guys like JBL and Kane earlier and i'm just too exited for his return

Kayfabe lives

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what Vince Russo says, kayfabe will always be alive somewhere.